This course will introduce students to the principles, tools, and techniques used by Quality Assurance Engineers. It will cover the software development life cycle, quality assurance methodologies, and best practices. Students will also learn how to use various testing tools and write automated tests.
- Understand the importance of quality assurance in software development
- Gain knowledge of different quality assurance methodologies and techniques
- Learn to write and execute test plans and test cases
- Understand how to use various testing tools
- Learn to write automated tests using industry-standard frameworks
- Gain experience working with a team and collaborating with developers
- QA Engineer Theory Session
- QA Engineer Practical + Work Placement
- Cyber Security Phishing Awareness Training (incl. Live simulation)
- Access to Live Courses, Videos, Materials & Books
- Access to Community of Professionals
- Access to QA Tools
- Volunteer Opportunities
- CV & Interview Support
- Valid for 3 Months
Benefits of Studying with us
Our high-quality training program is designed and delivered by experienced professionals and offers flexible learning options to accommodate the needs of busy students.
Our training program provides students with real-world experience through hands-on learning and opportunities to work on real projects as part of cross-functional teams. This experience prepares students for the challenges they will face in their careers and enhances their employability.
Our training program is flexible and can be tailored to meet the needs of individual students. We offer online training options, as well as flexible schedules to accommodate busy students.
To provide students with work experience, the training program will involve working as part of a cross-functional team comprising various roles and functions involved in the software development process. The team will typically include business analysts, project managers, Scrum masters, testers, developers, product owners, and other stakeholders involved in the development process.
The team-based approach provides students with a valuable opportunity to work collaboratively with other professionals and gain hands-on experience working in a real-world software development environment. Through this approach, students will learn to effectively communicate with other team members, manage conflicting priorities and requirements, and work together to deliver high-quality software applications.