This course is designed to equip you with the knowledge, skills, and competencies required to excel as a Product Owner. You will learn about the Agile principles and the Scrum framework, as well as the key responsibilities and skills required to effectively manage a product backlog, collaborate with a development team, and engage stakeholders.
Through a combination of lectures, case studies, and hands-on exercises, you will gain practical experience in creating and managing product backlogs, writing effective user stories, collaborating with the development team, and engaging with stakeholders. You will also learn advanced techniques for scaling Agile and managing technical debt and risk.
By the end of this course, you will have a deep understanding of the Product Owner role and the skills required to be successful in this position. You will also be prepared to obtain a certification in Product Ownership and take the next step in your career. So let’s get started and explore the exciting world of Agile product development!
- Product Owner Training – Theory
- Product Owner Training – Practical + Work Placement
- Cyber Security Phishing Awareness Training (incl. Live simulation)
- Access to Live Courses, Videos, Materials & Books
- Access to Community of Professionals (3 months)
- Access to Live Projects & Tools
- Volunteer Opportunities (Work Experience)
- CV & Interview Support
- Valid for 3 Months