The Project Management course provides an overview of project management principles, practices, and techniques. The course covers key topics such as project scope, goals, and objectives, project planning, risk management, resource management, project execution, monitoring and control, and project closure. Students will learn how to apply project management tools and techniques to plan, execute, and manage projects effectively.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts and principles of project management
- Define project scope, goals, and objectives
- Develop project plans, schedules, and budgets
- Identify and manage project risks
- Manage project resources, including people, time, and budget
- Monitor project progress and make adjustments as necessary
- Develop effective communication strategies for project stakeholders
- Evaluate project success and identify areas for improvement
- Apply project management software tools to support project planning, execution, and monitoring.
- Project Management Training – Theory
- Project Management Training – Practical + Placement
- Cyber Security Phishing Awareness Training (incl. Live simulation)
- Access to Live Courses, Videos, Materials & Books
- Access to Community of Professionals
- Access to Live Projects & Tools
- Volunteer Opportunities
- CV & Interview Support
- Valid for 3 Months
Benefits of Studying with us
Our high-quality training program is designed and delivered by experienced professionals and offers flexible learning options to accommodate the needs of busy students.
Our training program provides students with real-world experience through hands-on learning and opportunities to work on real projects as part of cross-functional teams. This experience prepares students for the challenges they will face in their careers and enhances their employability.
Our training program is flexible and can be tailored to meet the needs of individual students. We offer online training options, as well as flexible schedules to accommodate busy students.
To provide students with work experience, the training program will involve working as part of a cross-functional team comprising of various roles and functions involved in the software development process. The team will typically include business analysts, project managers, Scrum masters, testers, developers, product owners, and other stakeholders involved in the development process.
The team-based approach provides students with a valuable opportunity to work collaboratively with other professionals and gain hands-on experience working in a real-world software development environment. Through this approach, students will learn to effectively communicate with other team members, manage conflicting priorities and requirements, and work together to deliver high-quality software applications.